Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Premier King Room
- One King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Spring Hill near Queen Street Mall
With a stay at Novotel Brisbane, you'll be centrally located in Spring Hill, steps from St. John's Anglican Cathedral and minutes from ANZAC Square War Memorial.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Brisbane Customs House and Tower Mill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 296 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature handheld showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with voice mail.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, currency exchange, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Novotel Brisbane provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Brisbane has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Number of floors - 14
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Handheld showerhead
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.