Availability: Novotel Brisbane
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier King RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard 1 King-Size BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Spring Hill near Queen Street Mall
With a stay at Novotel Brisbane, you'll be centrally located in Spring Hill, steps from St. John's Anglican Cathedral and minutes from ANZAC Square War Memorial.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Brisbane Customs House and Tower Mill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 296 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Brisbane Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Novotel Brisbane provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Brisbane has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Number of floors - 14
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Novotel Brisbane Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.