Book your room at Holiday Inn Paris - Versailles - Bougival
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior, One King and One Sofa BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
ExecutiveMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Bougival with a restaurant
When you stay at Holiday Inn Paris - Versailles - Bougival in Bougival, you'll be in the suburbs and close to Malmaison Castle and Theatre Andre Malraux.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Chateau de Monte-Cristo and Chateau de St-Germain-en-Laye.
Make yourself at home in one of the 219 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge). This hotel also features concierge services and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Bougival? This hotel has 1020 square feet (92 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Paris - Versailles - Bougival
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1020 square feet (92 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1020
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 219
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Tennis on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( 10.00 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired high-speed internet ( 10.00 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Cap Sud - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Holiday Inn Paris - Versailles - Bougival
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.