Please enter your travel dates.
South Boston hotel connected to convention center
With a stay at The Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston (South Boston Waterfront), you'll be minutes from Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and World Trade Center.
This 4-star hotel is close to Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Boston Common.
Make yourself at home in one of the 793 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and down blankets. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes.
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 75000 square feet (6968 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Located in in the Seaport district of Boston, the Westin Boston Waterfront caters to groups. Not only is it connected to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, the hotel has 75,000 square feet of meeting space that includes three ballrooms. An additional 19 meeting rooms have space for up to 150 people, and a business center is on site.
Additional amenities include a café, 24-hour front desk, and a fitness center.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby area.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Concierge desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 75000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 793
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6968
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Translation services
- Number of restaurants - 4
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Sauciety - Enjoy a light breakfast, or indulge yourself with a full meal from the nutritious SuperFoodsRx™ menu. Also serving brunch.
BIRCH Bar and Patio - Watch the evening come alive while enjoying a hand-crafted cocktail or a wine selection.
Recreation at the hotel includes a health club offering bicycling, running, weightlifting, calisthenics, swimming, and yoga.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 6 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
New Balance Program at The Westin
Guests can enjoy complimentary use of New Balance athletic apparel and running shoes during their stay. In-room, equipment-free fitness programs are also provided free of charge.
Offer valid at participating Westin Hotels and Resorts. Guests must call the Service Express desk to request shoes and clothing in their size; items are delivered to guestroom. Shoes come with socks and disposable insoles. Details at check-in.