Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
In Back Bay neighborhood, historic hotel near Boston Common
With a stay at The Boston Park Plaza Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from George Washington Statue and Boston Public Garden.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1054 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include a hair salon, shopping on site, and wedding services.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of The Boston Park Plaza Hotel, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 65,000 square feet (6039 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel provides 39 conference/meeting rooms with 65,000 square feet of flexible function space that can accommodate large groups of 2,000 as well as a more intimate size of 20. Business services, including a technology help desk and Internet point, are provided. The hotel offers a business center and complimentary, fitness center; both are open 24-hours a day. Various restaurants and lounges are also on site.
Additional guest services include tours and ticket assistance, wedding services, luggage storage, and express check-out. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
Limited on-site parking, including garage parking, (surcharge) is available and additional parking is nearby. This property is dog friendly.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1054
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1927
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 65,000
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6039
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 39
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Fresh Atlantic seafood.
The Melting Pot - Fondue.
Au Bon Pain
MJ O'Connor's Irish Pub
Smith & Wollensky Steakhouse
Room service is available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
A Boston winter "hot spot" is the Frog Pond for outdoor ice-skating, located at the Boston Common 200 yards from the hotel. During warmer months, guests can jog or walk the paths alongside Boston's Charles River.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.