Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Boston’s Public Garden, adjacent to Newbury Street
With a stay at Taj Boston, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from George Washington Statue and minutes from Boston Public Garden.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Copley Place.
Make yourself at home in one of the 273 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands, shopping on site, and a pool table.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Boston hotel upholds the Taj trademark commitment to attentive personal service in elegant surroundings. A 3,000-square-foot fitness center offers a range of cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
The Taj Boston hotel offers a special functions area, including private dining salons, ballrooms, and a wine cellar. Available in summer, the roof on the hotel's 17th floor has views of the Public Garden, Boston Common, and Financial District. The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge) and complimentary car service to the Financial District. A Chanel boutique can be accessed from the hotel lobby. All public areas of the hotel are smoke-free.
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 273
- Year Built 1927
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Café - A wall of windows with panoramic views of Newbury Street creates a lively backdrop for power breakfasts, animated lunches, and pre- or post-theater dining on such traditional American favorites as chicken pot pie, lobster salad, and clam chowder. Open daily for breakfast and lunch; dinner Sunday through Thursday. Collared shirts and slacks required for men during the day; jackets suggested for evenings.
The Bar - This well-known spot for cocktails opened in the 1930s to celebrate the repeal of Prohibition. Thie bar features club-like décor, fireplace, and Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Public Garden. Open for light dining service Monday through Saturday.
The French Room - The hotel's spacious drawing room, with windows overlooking Newbury Street, is an ideal setting for afternoon tea, glass of port, and champagne. Tea offered Saturday and Sunday during two seatings, with music by a violinist. Special teas for children are offered during the holidays, including a Nutcracker Tea and a Teddy Bear Tea. Reservations are required.
Room service is available (24 hours).
The hotel features a 3,000-square-foot fitness center on the 4th floor, with a range of weight and cardiovascular equipment, including treadmills with private televisions. Shelves are stocked with complimentary headphones, towels, water, and fruit.
Two blocks away is a jogging path along the banks of the Charles River with views of Boston and Cambridge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.45 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.45 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per night
- Pet fee: USD 125 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.