Availability: Nine Zero Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Queen with Skyline View- Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Premier - Includes Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King with Skyline View -Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Queens with Skyline View- Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Deluxe - Includes Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One King Bed Roll In Shower - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Queen Premier- Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One King Bed Accessible - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Queen Beds Accessible- Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Queen Beds Roll In Shower- Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Queens Premier - Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Stylish boutique hotel a block from Boston Common
With a stay at Nine Zero Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from Granary Burying Ground and Old Granary Burying Ground.
This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include babysitting/childcare and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 2400 square feet (223 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nine Zero Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
This boutique hotel offers a desirable location along the Freedom Trail, 1 block from the Boston Common, 3 blocks from Beacon Hill and the State House, and 6 blocks from the Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
The conference center at Nine Zero - a Kimpton Hotel contains a computer with high-speed Internet access, a printer, a copier, and a fax machine. Each evening the hotel hosts a complimentary wine hour.
Pets are pampered, and the hotel welcomes dogs with their own bowls and beds. On advance notice, the hotel will also arrange daycare, walking, grooming, and massage for pets (surcharge).
Guests enjoy complimentary use of a fitness center on property and newspapers in the lobby. A daily complimentary wine hour is open to all guests.
Current laws prohibit smoking in any indoor areas, including guestrooms, and on guestroom balconies/patios. Smoking is permitted only in designated outdoor areas.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 223
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2400
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
Highball Lounge - offers breakfast daily (surcharge) as well as lighter fare and craft cocktails in the evenings. Cocktails and small bites served 5 PM – 1 AM Wednesday through Saturday.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Nine Zero Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.