Book your room at Mandarin Oriental Boston
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
5-star luxury hotel in Boston (Back Bay) near Hynes Convention Center
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental Boston, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from Prudential Tower and minutes from Hynes Convention Center.
This 5-star hotel is close to Copley Place and Boston Public Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 148 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and DVD players. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Mandarin Oriental Boston features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 10000 square feet (929 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mandarin Oriental Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 8
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- DVD player
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
Eat and drink
Asana - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
M Bar and Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Spa Cafe - This restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Mandarin Oriental Boston
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental Boston is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.