Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe, One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe, Two Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Boston's Back Bay, near Copley Square
With a stay at Loews Boston Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from John Hancock Tower and minutes from Copley Place.
This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Public Garden and Boston Common.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while CD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). This Beaux Arts hotel also features wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 3200 square feet (297 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is conveniently located nearby.
Located in historic Back Bay, Loews Boston Hotel is within 5 blocks of Copley Square, Boston Common, Newbury Street's fashionable shops and cafés, and the Hynes Convention Center. A "T" subway station one-half block from the hotel provides easy access to numerous other destinations. Logan Airport is 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
2 computers with 24-hour Internet access are in the vaulted-ceiling living room. The hotel also offers 5 meeting and conference rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour fitness room. Guests can take advantage of onsite babysitting/childcare (surcharge), a concierge desk, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 225
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 297
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Street parking (metered)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1925
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3200
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathroom phone
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic check-out
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Complimentary bottled water
- CD player
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Multi-line phone
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Ergonomic chair
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
Order in-room dining 24-hours, and enjoy a hot breakfast buffet daily (surcharge) in the Beckett Room near the lobby.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center contains treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical trainers, a strength-training machine, and free weights. Guests receive discounted day passes to the Boston Sports Club, four blocks away, which has an indoor pool.
The Charles River, seven blocks away, offers seasonal canoeing, sailing, and boat tours. Running and cycling paths extend through parks along the river's banks.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in for this property is based at a different location until December 31, 2013: 154 Stanhope in the lower lobby of the building. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 14.45 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.