Please enter your travel dates.
Modern Cambridge hotel by the Charles River
With a stay at Hotel Marlowe, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Cambridge, steps from Cambridgeside Galleria and minutes from Museum of Science.
This 4-star hotel is close to TD Garden and Boston Public Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 236 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries. Conveniences include multi-line phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Cambridge? This hotel has 9000 square feet (836 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
A wide, curving staircase leads to a second-floor reception area, with paintings by Vladimir Kush, blue-velvet sofas, and access to 9,000 square feet of meeting space. A business center with complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is also on the second floor.
Mountain bikes, as well as yoga kits with mats, and towels, can be borrowed from the front desk.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 236
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 836
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Bambara - Overlooking the Charles River, Bambara is furnished with deep-cushioned booths and high bar tables. Cuisine is American brasserie-style with an emphasis on creative seafood specialties, as well as an international selection of wines. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served weekdays, and brunch and dinner on weekends.
Room service is available 24 hours daily.
A patio is open for outdoor dining during warm weather.
The Hotel Marlowe offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, weight machines, and a bike. Across the street is the Charles River Esplanade, with paved and unpaved trails ideal for jogging, walking, biking, and in-line skating. There is also kayaking on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.