Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
Deluxe, Two Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Suite - 1 King
One Bedroom Suite Two Double Beds
Art-deco landmark in Boston's financial district
With a stay at Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall, you'll be centrally located in Boston, minutes from New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
This 4-star hotel is close to Boston Common and TD Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 362 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include babysitting/childcare, gift shops/newsstands, and shopping on site.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-in. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has 10000 square feet (929 square meters) of space consisting of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room.
Housed within a restored Art Deco landmark building built in 1928 as Boston's first skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall offers amenities including complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness room, room service (limited hours), and a 24-hour executive business center with computer, fax, email, and copy services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of floors - 15
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1928
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Multi-line phone
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Nix's Mate - The newly-renovated signature restaurant is named after the historic Boston Harbor island, Nix's Mate. The restaurant features reclaimed wood from the Boston Pier, as well as touches of modern metal influences in a setting that is as rich and historic as it is vibrant and modern.
The restaurant offers city views and the very best in modern American fare with a seasonal and local influence. Start your day with a hearty breakfast or nutritious light bite or relax with a cup of coffee or cocktail in the Nix’s Mate Bar and Lounge. From business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between; the options are catered especially for you.
Enjoy a satisfying appetizer with your favorite beverage at the stacked quartz and maple bar next to the casual 30-seat lounge at Nix's Mate. Choose from a variety of new and old world wines, local New England craft beers from producers such as Harpoon and Seadog Brewing Co., and creative seasonal cocktails with a focus on fresh local ingredients.
Room service - In-room dining is available daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An 24-hour on-site fitness center offers a selection of cardio and strength-training machines. The hotel also works with several nearby athletic clubs to provide discounted privileges for hotel guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Family Fun Promotion
Book a stay in a qualifying rate plan and receive the following:
- Aquarium or children's museum tickets for two adults and two children
- Buffet breakfast for two adults and two children ages 12 and younger
- Soda and popcorn delivery to room
- Choice of in-room entertainment (one movie)
- Late check-out at 3 PM