Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 2 queen
Family-friendly hotel in Boston (Back Bay) near Copley Place
A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square places you in the heart of Boston, steps from Boston Public Library and Copley Place.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Hynes Convention Center and Boston Public Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square, or stop in at a grocery store. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night