Availability: Boston Omni Parker House Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Premier Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Petite Room one Twin BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Traditional Double Room, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Historic and luxurious downtown Boston hotel
With a stay at Boston Omni Parker House Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Boston, steps from Benjamin Franklin Statue and Granary Burying Ground.
This 4-star hotel is close to Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Boston Common.
Make yourself at home in one of the 551 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and LCD televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel Amenities
The Boston Omni Parker House Hotel, which opened in 1855, is the longest continuously operating hotel in America. It stands at the foot of historic Beacon Hill. The Massachusetts State House, with its distinctive gilded dome, is two blocks away.
The Parker House has 18 meeting rooms with mahogany furniture and hand-carved chandeliers, mantelpieces, and mirror frames. Some of these rooms are named after literary figures who spent time in the hotel, such as Louisa May Alcott, Ralph Waldo Emerson, and Harriet Beecher Stowe. The rooftop ballroom affords sweeping views of Boston. Express check-in/check-out and around-the-clock room service meet the needs of travelers from all time zones. The 24-hour fitness center is equipped with treadmills, stair machines, exercise bikes, and resistance machines.
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 551
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Year Built 1855
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- LCD TV
Parker's - Appointed with oak paneling and Waterford chandeliers, Parker's serves American and Continental cuisine, including its famous Parker House Rolls and Boston Cream Pie. John F. Kennedy proposed to Jacqueline Bouvier at Table 40.
Parker's Bar - Mahogany paneling, a fireplace, and stained-glass windows provide appealing surroundings for cocktails, along with dining from the Parker's menu. The spot was popular with Boston's Saturday Club, a 19th-century literary group that included Thoreau, Emerson, and Oliver Wendell Holmes.
The Last Hurrah - This bar draws locals and Beacon Hill politicians for drinks and meals. It has a lighter, more casual feel than Parker's and is a good spot for people-watching both inside and out along School and Tremont streets.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Boston Omni Parker House Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
To ensure arriving at the correct location, guests must include the zip code of 02108 when using GPS or when mapping directions to the hotel.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.