Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Villa, Overwater
Deluxe Villa, Overwater
Villa, Private Pool, Beachside
Bora Bora luxury resort on idyllic, soft-sand beach
With a stay at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort in Bora Bora (Motu Piti Aau), you'll be close to Bora Bora Photo Lagoon and Mt. Otemanu.
This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Le Meridien Beach and Mt. Hue.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. 42-inch plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and supervised childcare/activities.
Grab a bite to eat at the resort's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a poolside bar, or a swim-up bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and currency exchange. Planning an event in Bora Bora? This resort has 16017 square feet (1488 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sandy beach with clear, warm waters, the resort features 2 outdoor pools: The Oasis Pool with secluded private cabanas and the central pool with a swim-up bar. Native fish and stingrays make their home in the blue-green waters of the saltwater lagoon.
Dining options include a beachfront Mediterranean grill with terrace dining, a sushi-and-sake restaurant, and an over-water gourmet destination created by world-renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Miri Miri Spa and a 24-hour fitness center are situated on their own private island. The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort offers a complimentary children's club for ages 5 – 12 and assistance with weddings and business needs.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1488
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16017
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Separate living room
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Te-Pahu - Mediterranean grill with terrace/beachfront dining. Open kitchen. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Reservations required.
Lagoon Restaurant by Jean-Georges - French cuisine menu created by famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Suspended over the lagoon, with views of water and Mount Otemanu. Dinner only. Closed Wednesday and Saturday. Reservations required.
Sushi Take Restaurant - Sushi, seafood, sake. Open evenings except Monday, and Thursday. Reservations required.
Fare Niente Restaurant - Italian cuisine served for dinner with garden views. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Reservations required.
Aparima - Swim-up bar with in-water seating for 10, as well as poolside seating.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Restaurant4-Open select days
Sandy beaches lead to clear warm waters of a private lagoon for snorkeling, swimming and other water activities. Adults may spend the day in a secluded cabana at an adults-only outdoor pool or play a round of complimentary tennis on one of the courts. An air-conditioned fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Other recreational activities at this Bora Bora resort include swimming, diving, sailing, sunset cruises, jet skiing, fishing, hiking, and Jeep safaris.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Dock on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Fishing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort has a full-service beachfront spa featuring five treatment rooms with services including body scrubs and wraps, hydrotherapy and aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: XPF 4800 for adults and XPF 2400 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 3000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 3000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 8400 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 4250 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 10000 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.