Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Fenua Two Bedroom Beach Front Villa - Bed & Breakfast
Premier Moana Two Bedroom Beach Front Villa - Bed & Breakfast.
Otemanu Over Water Bungalow with Plunge Pool - Bed & Breakfast
Over Water King Bungalow with Plunge Pool
Bora Bora beachfront hideaway on its own private islet
With a stay at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora in Bora Bora (Motu Piti Aau), you'll be close to Bora Bora Photo Lagoon and Mt. Otemanu.
This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Le Meridien Beach and Mt. Hue.
Make yourself at home in one of the 107 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Satellite programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Grab a bite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Bora Bora? This resort has 3165 square feet (294 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 15 January 2014 to 15 March 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is situated on its own private islet, amid lush tropical landscaping. A pristine white-sand beach leads to the lagoon. Use of kayaks, windsurfing equipment, paddle boards, snorkeling gear, and outrigger canoes is complimentary. The resort also features an inner lagoon sanctuary, home to more 100 colorful species. A marine biologist leads sanctuary activities such as snorkeling tours and fish feeding.
A wave-shaped infinity pool seems to melt with the sea. Facilities also include spa tub, sauna, fitness facilities, and one outdoor tennis court. Use of beach cabanas is complimentary. Four Seasons attendants provide ice water, chilled towels, and water spritzes. A shaded bar is located poolside.
The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora stands at the lagoon's edge. Walkways are suspended above tree plantations. Treatments utilize French Polynesian ingredients.
The Arii Moana restaurant showcases fresh seafood, complemented by views of the tranquil lagoon. Other dining options include the open-air Tere Nui, located by the beach, and the Sunset Restaurant and Bar, with a terrace over the water. Guests can order Polynesian breakfast delivered to their bungalows in a traditional outrigger canoe.
The Kids For All Seasons club, an all-day program, features marine-biology activities. Chill Island offers activities for teens.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Music library
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Creche (nursery)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3165
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 294
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- MP3 docking station
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Arii Moana - Romantic ambience with lagoon views, indoor and outdoor seating. Menu may include Roast Spiny Lobster with Clementine Oil, Australian Black Angus Beef, Grilled Mahi Mahi with Vegetable Caponata. Dinner nightly.
Tere Nui - Open-air, thatched roof restaurant by the beach. Views of the lagoon and Mount Otemanu. Breakfast buffet, lunch, weekly themed dinners.
Faré Hoa Beach Bar - Outdoor dining adjacent to beach and main pool. Salads, sandwiches, desserts, snacks, tropical cocktails, soft drinks. Open mid-morning till late afternoon.
Sunset Restaurant and Bar - On the beach, overlooking the lagoon. Seating indoors and outside on over-water terrace. Features freshly prepared sushi, Asian-inspired small plates, and creative cocktails. Open evenings.
Dinner Experiences - Romantic dinners for two on a private, palm-lined area of the beach or on the terrace of guests' bungalow.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics on site
- Boating on site
- Ecotours on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
At the ocean-view spa, treatments incorporate organic seaweed-based Osea products and French Polynesia botanicals such as tamanu nut oil and vanilla. The spa also features an outdoor vitality pool, an aroma hammam, and separate relaxation areas for men and women. Among the treatments:
- Polynesian, Balinese, and warm-shell massage
- Shiatsu, Wastsu, and cranio-sacral body therapies
- Sea of Life, anti-aging, and men's facials
- Spa experiences for couples in the Kahaia spa suite
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Boat transfer to the property is available for a surcharge from Bora Bora Airport. All guests must contact the property to communicate their flight information and estimate arrival time. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 175
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 87.50 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 275
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 137.50 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 128 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 64 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.