Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Plan
- One King Bed
Standard Room - Breakfast Plan
- One Twin Bed
Boca Tapada eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
You'll be on the riverwalk with a stay at Maquenque Eco-Lodge in Boca Tapada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms. Your bed comes with cotton sheets and down blankets. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in lake and garden views. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available onsite.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 16
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Down blanket
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
El Paso de la Lapa - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.