Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Birmingham hotel near City Hall, museum of art
With a stay at Sheraton Birmingham, you'll be centrally located in Birmingham, steps from Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex and Alabama Sports Hall of Fame.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Birmingham Museum of Art and Kelly Ingram Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 757 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
Located in downtown Birmingham, this 17-story high-rise hotel is connected to the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex via a pedestrian walkway. A complimentary shuttle serves Birmingham airport, six miles away (hours and availability are limited), while garage parking is available at the hotel (surcharge).
Sheraton Birmingham offers a workout facility, and a business center. Sheraton Link Internet coffee bar features Starbucks coffee.
The expansive conference facilities offer 25,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, with a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and event catering available from hotel staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided.
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Pillowtop mattress
Breakfast is available from 6 AM to 10:30 AM daily, with a hot and cold buffet served in the hotel's breakfast area.
Atrium Cafe - Situated in a garden setting under the soaring 17-story Atrium, the cafe offers casual fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Casey's Sports Bar and Grill - Two floors of food, beverages, and entertainment. Featuring 18 TV screens, 2 large screens, video games, pool tables and sports memorabilia.
Moretti's Lounge - A relaxed setting off the main lobby where guests can go for quiet conversation and drinks.
Sheraton Link - Internet coffee bar featuring Starbucks coffee.
Room service is also available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 202.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.