Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Junior Suite - Promotional Rate
Modern hotel close to the Ku'damm
A stay at Steigenberger Hotel Berlin places you in the heart of Berlin, walking distance from Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and Europa Center.
This 5-star hotel is close to Reichstag Building and Brandenburg Gate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 398 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Whether guests are at the Steigenberger Hotel Berlin for business or leisure, there are plenty of amenities offered. Massages, manicures and pedicures, as well as ayurvedic and thalassotherapy treatments, are available in the full-service spa adjacent to Steigenberger Berlin's indoor swimming pool area. The hotel also has a hair salon.
A 24-hour business center sits off the lobby and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. The property offers 15 meeting/conference rooms, a ballroom, and banqueting facilities for special occasions, as well as a technology support staff, business services, and exhibit space. Valet and self-parking (surcharge) are available on site; additionally, metered street parking is available nearby.
Guests can enjoy small touches, such as complimentary newspapers in the lobby and rain umbrellas. For an extra cost, babysitting is available upon request.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) with hot items is served daily in the restaurant from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Berliner Stube - Country-cottage ambience with brass lamps. Lunch/dinner menu including season dishes and Berlin specialties. Dishes include Berlin-style veal liver and Berlin potato soup.
Destille - International specialties, snacks, and salads. Outdoor seating in summer, with umbrella tables under lime trees facing Los-Angeles-Platz park.
Health Bar - Located adjacent to indoor swimming pool. Coffee, tea, juices. Light foods such as salads, sandwiches, soups, grilled shrimp.
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin features a round pool; dressing gowns and fresh towels are available. A sauna includes a cold diving pool, splashing showers, and resting area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per house, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.