Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Prestige Suite, One King-Sized Bed, Separate Living Room, Overlooking The Gendarmenmarkt
- One Double Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Pergamon Museum
With a stay at Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt, you'll be centrally located in Berlin, steps from French Cathedral and Konzerthaus Berlin.
This 5-star hotel is close to Pergamon Museum and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, currency exchange, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle or park nearby.
In addition to a health club, Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is a smoke-free property.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare
- Health club
- Rooftop terrace
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
Restaurant Aigner - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Aigner Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.