Availability: Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Scandic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuperiorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Potsdamer Platz
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz is in the heart of Berlin, walking distance from Berlin State Library and Spielbank Berlin.
This 4-star hotel is close to Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Brandenburg Gate.
Stay in one of 561 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a sauna, a fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 16140 square feet (1500 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz features a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 16140 square feet (1500 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 561
- Number of floors - 8
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16140
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant 3rd floor - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- SpaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.