Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Riverside splendour by Berlin Cathedral
With a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, you'll be centrally located in Berlin, steps from Aquadom and DDR Museum.
This 5-star hotel is close to Pergamon Museum and Alexanderplatz.
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 29482 square feet (2740 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Amenities
Featuring a 24-hour fitness facility with a personal trainer and an indoor pool, the Radisson Blu Hotel in Berlin offers a spa, which also includes a Finnish sauna, bio sauna, a steam room, and a relaxation room. Treatments include massages, reflexology, facials, body scrubs, and body wraps.
The hotel lounge offers 2 computers with high-speed Internet connections and printers. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. There are 15 function rooms and 5 foyers offering 29,482 square feet (2,740 square meters) of event space. The DomLounge meeting and event space offers panoramic views of the Berlin skyline and state-of-the-art technology for interactive meetings.
The hotel's staff speaks fluent English.
- Full-service spa
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 427
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 29482
- Conference space size (meters) - 2740
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
HEat - Minimalist-decor dining room with dark wood floor, leather seating, and cream linens. Riverside terrace open in summer providing view of Berlin Cathedral. Bar/lounge with glass wine-rack walls. Buffet breakfast daily. À la carte lunch and dinner served Monday to Friday. Exhibition kitchen with tandoori ovens, wood stove, and rotisserie grill for meat and fish.
Atrium Bar - Semi-circular bar below giant cylindrical aquarium. Circular wood booths lined in tan leather. Offers salads, sandwiches, burgers, cocktails, and coffee and tea, as well as champagne. Open from morning to midnight.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Guests can purchase discounted tickets at the Hotel's reception to visit the AquaDom & Sea Life Berlin.
The Radisson Blu offers a 24-hour fitness facility with modern exercise equipment, including treadmills, an exercise bike, an elliptical, a strength training station, a dumbbell rack, wall bars, mats, and a water dispenser.
An ice-skating rink is formed for winter in Alexanderplatz 0.75 mile (1.25 kilometers) from the hotel. Tiergarten Park, 1.25 miles (2 kilometers) away, offers walking/running and bicycle paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.