Please enter your travel dates.
Riverside splendour by Berlin Cathedral
With a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, you'll be centrally located in Berlin, steps from Aquadom and DDR Museum.
This 5-star hotel is close to Pergamon Museum and Alexanderplatz.
Make yourself at home in one of the 427 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Windows open to city and river views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
Featuring a 35-by-15-foot (11-by-4.5-meter) indoor pool with optional use of 2 counter-currents, the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin offers the Splash Wellness spa, which also includes a Finnish sauna, an aromatherapy steam room, a relaxation room, and a coffee, tea, and juice bar that also serves salads and sandwiches. Treatments include massages, reflexology, facials, body scrubs, and body wraps.
The hotel lounge offers 2 computers with high-speed Internet connections and printers. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. There are 15 function rooms and 5 foyers offering 2,740 square meters of event space. The DomLounge meeting and event space offers panoramic views of the Berlin skyline and state-of-the-art technology for interactive meetings.
The hotel's staff speaks fluent English.
- Computer station
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Trouser press
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- City view
- River view
HEat - Minimalist-decor dining room with dark wood floor, leather seating, and cream linens. Riverside terrace open in summer providing view of Berlin Cathedral. Bar/lounge with glass wine-rack walls. Buffet breakfast daily. À la carte lunch and dinner served Monday to Friday. Exhibition kitchen with tandoori ovens, wood stove, and rotisserie grill for meat and fish.
Atrium Lobby Lounge & Bar - Semi-circular bar below giant cylindrical aquarium. Circular wood booths lined in tan leather. Offers salads, sandwiches, burgers, cocktails, and coffee and tea, as well as champagne. Open from morning to midnight.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
The hotel's wellness center features a 35-by-15-foot (11-by-4.5-meter) indoor pool with 2 independently operated counter-currents that can be switched on for exercise swimming.
An ice-skating rink is formed for winter in Alexanderplatz 0.75 mile (1.25 kilometers) from the hotel. Tiergarten Park 1.25 miles (2 kilometers) away offers walking/running and bicycle paths.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Rating provided by the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
DEHOGA assigns the official star rating for accommodations in Germany. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars .