Availability: Moevenpick Hotel Berlin
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Atelier Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Stylish hotel in central Berlin, near Potsdamer Platz
Moevenpick Hotel Berlin is in the heart of Berlin, walking distance from Tempodrom and Martin-Gropius Bau.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Brandenburg Gate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 243 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, a sauna, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moevenpick Hotel Berlin Amenities
Built in 1914, this Berlin hotel provides a prime location in the city center, adjacent to both an S-Bahn rapid-transit station and a bus stop. Airport shuttle services and train station pickups are also available (surcharge). Onsite dining options include the Restaurant Hof zwei, which serves Swiss, Mediterranean, and regional cuisine, plus a lavish hot-and-cold breakfast buffet that's considered a stand-out. Guests may also order from room service during select hours.
For recreation, there's an on-site fitness center, sauna, and bicycles to rent. Guests may enjoy discounts at the neighboring Liquidrom Spa. Joggers can stretch out at the vast Tiergarten Park, a short distance from the hotel. Families can take advantage of babysitting or child care services (surcharge) during their stay. Tour assistance is available.
Mövenpick Hotel Berlin also attends to the needs of corporate travelers with a 24-hour business center, 12 conference rooms with over 11,800 square feet (1100 square meters) of meeting space, and exhibit space with audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet can be accessed for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1914
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Free parking nearby
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Restaurant Hof zwei - Regional, Mediterranean, and Swiss cuisine, using primarily organic ingredients. A la carte and buffet dining. Retractable glass roof. Water wall, mosaic floor. Open early morning till late evening.
Lobby bar with direct access to the restaurant. The bar offers a service range from morning breakfast to drinks in the evening.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Moevenpick Hotel Berlin Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional fees may apply for guests checking in prior to 10 AM or checking out past 6 PM. Contact hotel for further details using information found in booking confirmation.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per house, per night plus EUR 10 one-time cleaning fee
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: EUR 80
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.