Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room - HOT DEAL
- Two Twin Beds
Business Double Room
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel with a health club in Berlin (Lichtenberg)
With a stay at Grand City Hotel Berlin East in Berlin (Lichtenberg), you'll be close to Sportforum and Alexanderplatz.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Velodrom and Lido Orankesee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 317 guestrooms. Your pillowtop bed comes with cotton sheets, down comforters, and down blankets. Windows open to city and courtyard views. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and bicycles to rent. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, an Internet point, and a computer station. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has 7804 square feet (725 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite, and additional parking can be found nearby.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 7804 square feet (725 square meters) include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Grand City Hotel Berlin East has designated areas for smoking.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 13
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 317
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7804
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 725
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Free on-street parking
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Courtyard view
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- City view
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Grenzlos - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 9.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star.