Book your room at DORMERO Hotel Brandenburger Hof Berlin
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Berlin (Charlottenburg) near Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
A stay at DORMERO Hotel Brandenburger Hof Berlin places you in the heart of Berlin, walking distance from Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church and KaDeWe.
This 5-star hotel is close to Reichstag Building and Brandenburg Gate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. 105-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has facilities measuring 1938 square feet (180 square meters), including small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DORMERO Hotel Brandenburger Hof Berlin
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1938 square feet (180 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
DORMERO Hotel Brandenburger Hof Berlin has designated areas for smoking.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Satellite TV service
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The fine print for DORMERO Hotel Brandenburger Hof Berlin
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 36 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 28 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.