Book your room at Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie
Please enter your travel dates.
In Berlin's Mitte district, near Friedrichstrasse hub
A stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie places you in the heart of Berlin, minutes from German Cathedral and close to Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
This 4-star hotel is close to Brandenburg Gate and Alexanderplatz.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with cable programming are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Berlin? This hotel has facilities measuring 3154 square feet (293 square meters), including conference space.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Adina Apartment Hotel has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and fitness center. The hotel's tapas restaurant serves a breakfast buffet each morning and specializes in Australian cuisine for dinner. The five conference rooms can accommodate up to 100 people and the hotel can also provide presentation equipment and catering facilities. Covered parking is available for a surcharge.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 3154
- Conference space size (meters) - 293
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (14.50 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (14.50 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (3.50 EUR per 3 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (3.50 EUR per 3 hours surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Alto Restaurant - Serves Australian cuisine including steaks, pasta, and desserts. A wide selection of local, international, and Australian wines and beers are served in a modern setting. Located on the ground floor and open daily for breakfast and dinner.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 14.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3.50 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3.50 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.