Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Executive)
- 1 king
Family-friendly hotel with 4 restaurants, in Beijing (Dongcheng - Wangfujing)
With a stay at Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao, you'll be centrally located in Beijing, convenient to Beijing Goldenport Motor Park and Tiananmen Square.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Malls at Oriental Plaza and Beijing Planning Exhibition Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 700 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Beijing? This hotel has 7567 square feet (703 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 7567 square feet (703 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 700
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1952
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7567
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 703
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Snack bar/deli
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Citrus - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Utopia - This diner serves lunch and dinner.
Tang Palace - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Kitaya - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
In Balance SPA has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 113 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 390 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CNY 60 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Platinum Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.