Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room (Holiday Inn) - Advance Purchase Non Refundable
- One Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in Beijing (Xicheng)
A stay at Holiday Inn Downtown Beijing places you in the heart of Beijing, convenient to Temple of the White Dagoba and Forbidden City.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Guangji Temple and Beijing Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 328 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include concierge services, supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Downtown Beijing provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 328
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 10
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Holiday Inn Downtown Beijing has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.