Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in Beijing (Xuanwu)
A stay at Holiday Inn Central Plaza Beijing places you in the heart of Beijing, convenient to Niujie Mosque and Tiananmen Square.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Natural History Museum and Grand View Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 322 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Central Plaza Beijing provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Self parking
- Year Built 2004
- Technology support staff
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Security guard
- Luggage storage
- Express check-out
- Free garage parking
- Street parking (metered)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 322
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 16
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Self parking, Street parking (metered), Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Zen - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Salt and Pepper - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 125 for adults and CNY 0.00 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.