Please enter your travel dates.
Limas eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
A stay at ibis Lyon Villefranche sur Saone places you in the heart of Limas, convenient to Musee Paul Dini.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Golf Club du Beaujolais and Claude Bernard Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include wake-up calls, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Free parking is available onsite.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, 24-hour room service, and air conditioning in public areas. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Wake-up calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bathtub only
- Free Wi-Fi
La Table - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Light snacks is available from 24-hour room service.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.