Book your room at Résidence Mer & Golf
One Bedroom Apartment for 6 personsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 3 infants)
Studio (for 3 to 4 persons)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Apartment for 4 personsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
4-star seaside residence near Grand Beach
When you stay at Résidence Mer & Golf in Anglet, you'll be by the sea and minutes from Biarritz Golf Club and Anglet Beach.
This 4-star residence is within close proximity of Biarritz Lighthouse and Miramar Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as sofa beds and day beds.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This residence has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Mer & Golf features 2 outdoor swimming pools. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Anglet residence also offers a complimentary children's club, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Résidence Mer & Golf is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1985
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Premium bedding
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.55 per night for guests aged 13-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 55 per week, varies per unit size