Please enter your travel dates.
Room, Ocean View
- 2 beds
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 2 beds
Room, Pool View, Garden Area
- 1 bed
Beachside resort to enjoy 2 outdoor swimming pools and sand beach
With a stay at Southern Palms Beach Club in St. Lawrence Gap (Christ Church), you'll be minutes from Dover Beach and close to St. Lawrence Bay.
This beach resort is within close proximity of Maxwell Beach and Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary.
Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Conveniences include phones, as well as refrigerators and irons/ironing boards.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Colonial resort include gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the resort's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Southern Palms Beach Club features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This Colonial resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Wedding services
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Garden Terrace Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Khus Khus Bar - This bar serves lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Resort fee: USD 80.00 per person, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.