Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Suite, Oceanfront - Complimentary spa treatment-one/room
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea View
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Prime Atlantic surfing on Barbados’ south coast
With a stay at Silver Point Hotel in Inch Marlowe (Christ Church), you'll be minutes from Silver Sands Beach and close to Chancery Lane Swamp.
This beach resort is within close proximity of South Point Lighthouse and Barbados Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and plasma televisions. Rooms have private patios. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include currency exchange, express check-in, and express check-out. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free parking is available onsite.
Secluded on a wide, white-sand beach washed by the Atlantic surf, this all-suite hotel is on Barbados' south coast, 9.5 miles from Bridgetown. An independently operated water-sports center is a five-minute walk down the beach.
Guests can dine at Silver Point's two-level restaurant, located directly on the beach. The restaurant features a bar, downstairs and upstairs seating, and a martini lounge. Parking is complimentary and shuttle service to the airport can be arranged (surcharge). Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available.
- Poolside bar
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
Ebrius - Full restaurant with two floors, a bar, upstairs and downstairs seating, and a martini lounge.
Poolside bar - Cool tropical drinks, light fare.
Silver Point Hotel has 2 outdoor swimming pools, surrounded by a sundeck with a bar and king-sized daybeds. A Beach towels, pool/beach sun loungers, and complimentary beach cabanas are available.
A five-minute walk down the beach, an independent water-sports center rents windsurfers, kitesurfers, boogie boards, surfboards, and kayaks and provides lessons.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa services at the Silver Point include facials, massages, manicures and pedicures, and body exfoliation treatments. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All citizens of Barbados will be charged the national value-added tax
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.