Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Bangkok Super Save
- 1 king
Premier Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
- High-speed pocket wireless Internet device
- BTS (Bangkok Mass Transit System) Skytrain daily pass
- 3 complimentary pieces of laundry per stay
- Late check-out until 2 PM
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Executive Level - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Executive Level - Marriott Best Available Rate- 1-Bedroom
- 1 king
5-star family-friendly hotel with 5 restaurants in Bangkok (Sukhumvit)
JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok is centrally located in Bangkok, walking distance from Embassy of Pakistan and close to Bumrungrad Hospital.
This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Embassy of the United Kingdom and Embassy of Switzerland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 441 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as direct-dial phones with free local calls.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), supervised childcare/activities, and babysitting/childcare.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Free valet parking is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 441
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 24
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Video library
- Wedding services
- Free parking
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Free valet parking, Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
As our guest at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, we invite you to explore the extensive selection of culinary offerings here at the hotel.
• Marriott Café : The restaurant features a unique concept in casual dining with elaborate breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets as well as superb a la carte specialties.
• New York Steakhouse : The restaurant represents the best of the great American steakhouses, and is open daily for dinner, also offers extensive selection of wines.
• Tsu and Nami : Two Japanese restaurants in one great venue with a Sake and Sushi Bar in-between.
• Man Ho : The Chinese Restaurant features the finest Cantonese and Szechwan specialties, prepared under the close supervision of our Executive Chef.
• Lobby Lounge/Bar : Ideal for a daytime or evening rendezvous, a bit of relaxation, or people-watching. The lobby provides classic cocktails, tasty snacks and soothing live music.
JW's Health Club & Spa is the largest fitness center of any Bangkok hotel.
• JW's Health club provides Cardiovascular machines, Audio-visual entertainment systems, VRII Cybex strength-building equipment, MP3 players, attentive instructor, individual fitness regimes, personal trainer, Aerobics classes, yoga, yogilates, power combat, aqua fitness, jazz dance, pilates, Thai boxing and boxing aerobics.
• The Health Club also features with 11 x 18 meter outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, his and hers changing rooms, sauna, steam and Jacuzzi, Juice Bar serves.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
At JW's Health Club & Spa, guest have access to one of the most amazingly relaxing experiences they can possibly expect.
• Get a body wrap or scrub. Either of these treatments will cleanse your body, removing the toxins from your pores and help to rejuvenate the look of your skin. Take care of your feet and your hands. Try a manicure or pedicure so you look great for your entire trip. Get a footbath. Get eye treatments to help to relax away those wrinkles. You can head to the lap pool for a relaxing way to relieve stress and tension. Explore the steam room or take a dive into the plunge pool. With numerous features to enjoy, guest will find something that fits their needs.
• Take a few “classes in relaxation” with a loved one. Book a couple's massage. Guest will find that there are many types of massages to enjoy. Guest can even sign up for fitness counseling so that when they return home they can keep up with their workout regimen.
• The professionally trained associates at JW’s Health Club & Spa complete the experience in your own personal treatment room with a variety of indulgences to rejuvenate the skin and overall appearance. Our professional spa therapists are specialized in massage techniques as aromatherapy, sports recovery, flight reviver, and more.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 660 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): THB 642 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1800
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.