Availability: Banyan Tree Bangkok
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Banyan Tree, Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Bangkok (Silom - Sathorn) near Lumpini Park
With a stay at Banyan Tree Bangkok, you'll be centrally located in Bangkok, steps from Embassy of Australia and minutes from Embassy of Malaysia.
This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Embassy of Germany and Lumpini Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 327 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Banyan Tree Bangkok Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Banyan Tree Bangkok features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests.
Banyan Tree Bangkok has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 60
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Banyan Tree Bangkok has 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Banyan Tree Bangkok Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 620 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1800 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Banyan Tree Bangkok is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
Banyan Tree Club Room Benefits
Book a stay in a “Banyan Tree Club Room” room category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- All day beverages and light snacks at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary evening cocktail canapés at the Club Lounge (5:30 PM - 7:30PM)
- Complimentary laundry or pressing service (4 pieces per day)
- A complimentary 10-minute neck and shoulder massage per stay at the Club Lounge
- Complimentary wireless Internet access at the Club Lounge
- A welcome scrub treatment at the onsite Spa
- Welcome herbal tea
Must book a “Banyan Tree Club Room” room category to qualify. Offer may not include taxes or gratuities. Other restrictions may apply.