Please enter your travel dates.
Fairmont Room - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$290 $232||$299 $239|
Fairmont Lakeview - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$381 $304||$390 $312|
Deluxe Mountain View - Winter Offer 20% Off
|$381 $304||$390 $312|
Fairmont Mountain View
- One King Bed or one queen bed
Grand chateau hotel on the shores of Lake Louise, Banff National Park
When you stay at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in Lake Louise, you'll be on a lake and close to Lake Louise Gondola and Lake Louise Mountain Resort.
This 4-star resort is within the region of Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse and Moraine Lake.
Make yourself at home in one of the 548 guestrooms. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities at this resort consist of a ballroom, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. Limited parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 22 April 2014 to 30 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
Banff National Park, part of the UNESCO World Heritage-protected Rocky Mountain Parks, is the setting for this chateau resort. Guests enjoy a scenic and secluded location overlooking Lake Louise and the mountains, with Banff shopping and sights 56 km (35 mi) away.
This year-round resort offers up multitude of outdoor activities, including skiing at the Lake Louise Mountain resort (10 km/6 mi) and skating on frozen Lake Louise with a spectacular backdrop of the Rockies and the Victoria Glacier. Summertime brings canoeing on the lake and hiking in the park. Other activities include cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding, and mountain biking.
The resort has a full-service Spa. Also on site are an indoor pool, spa tub, steam room, fitness center, children's playroom, and wide range of specialty shops.
The lobby and other public spaces are nonsmoking. Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside.
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Children's club
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 548
- Parking garage
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Fairview Dining Room - Dinner entrées and wine list to complement the majestic view. Wine list of 400 selections. Seasonal Sunday brunch. Casual resort dress (no jeans or athletic shoes). Restaurant is smoke-free. Reservations required.
Walliser Stube - Ideal for aprés-ski or hiking, the Walliser combines rustic Swiss charm with Canadian mountain scenery. Loft ladders and heart-carved chairs; traditional Swiss menu. Specialties include raclette and fondue. Dinner only; reservations required.
Poppy Brasserie - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. View of the mountains and lake. International cuisine. Popular alpine breakfast buffet.
Glacier Saloon - Pub-style food served aprés-ski in winter, or al fresco on the patio during summer. Billiards table.
Chateau Deli - Open 24 hours daily, serving sandwiches, soups, freshly baked muffins, specialty coffees, and desserts. Also offers lunches for Mountain Heritage tours.
Lakeview Lounge - Lunch, afternoon tea, appetizers, tapas, and desserts. Selection of beers, wines, and cocktails. Expansive room with view of the mountains and Lake Louise.
Room service is available 24 hours per day, with hot items on the menu around the clock.
The hotel offers an indoor heated pool, spa tub, steam room, and fitness center with a wide range of cardio machines and free weights.
Scenic mountain walking and hiking are a major attraction in the Lake Louise and Moraine Lake region of Banff National Park. Many trails radiate from the lake into nearby passes and summits, and outings are available through the hotel's mountaineering and interpretive-hiking program. Spectacular seasonal colors make autumn a special time to hike in this region. The hotel offers canoe rentals and instruction (surcharge).
Horse-drawn sleigh rides around the lake, waterfall ice climbing, and dog sledding are other popular pursuits. The challenging Banff Springs Golf Course (62 km/38.5 mi) winds along the Bow River under the snow-capped peaks of Sulphur Mountain and Mount Rundle.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Ice skating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.62 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet, per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.