Availability: Moraine Lake Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Lake Louise romantic lodge with 2 restaurants
With a stay at Moraine Lake Lodge in Lake Louise, you'll be on a lake and minutes from Moraine Lake.
This eco-friendly lodge is within the region of Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse and Lake Louise Gondola.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 guestrooms. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include shopping on site, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at one of the lodge's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Moraine Lake Lodge Amenities
Dining is available at one of the lodge's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly lodge also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Moraine Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Free self parking
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1991
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Walter Wilcox Dining Room - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The Snowshoe Cafe - This delicatessen serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
Moraine Lake Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 7 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.