Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Mountain View
Banff hotel with an indoor pool
Located in Banff, High Country Inn is in a national park and minutes from Banff National Park Information Centre and Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of High Country Inn. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a meeting/conference room. Free parking is available onsite.
High Country Inn features Ticino restaurant, serving Swiss dishes with an Italian influence. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. The hotel offers a heated indoor pool, a dry cedar sauna, and a spa tub. Event facilities at this property include conference rooms and meeting rooms for small groups. This Banff hotel also has complimentary newspapers, an Internet kiosk, and a fireplace in the lobby. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can help with tour attendance. Laundry facilities are located on site. Onsite parking is free. High Country Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Ticino Restaurant - Swiss cuisine with an Italian flair.
Guests are offered a complimentary Continental breakfast daily
This hotel in the Canadian Rockies located in one of the most famous towns in the world for outdoor recreation, especially skiing. The town of Banff is just 5 miles from the Mount Norquay Ski Area, which boasts 32 lifts and 301 runs. A daily ski shuttle to the slopes departs from near the hotel. Après ski bliss awaits guests at the High Country Inn’s heated indoor pool, cedar dry sauna, and spa tub.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Rafting nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 5 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.