Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Field romantic hotel with a restaurant
When you stay at Emerald Lake Lodge in Field, you'll be in a national park and within the vicinity of Yoho National Park and Takakkaw Falls.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint and Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 85 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private patios. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a spa tub and a sauna. Additional features include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and billiards.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Emerald Lake Lodge. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Field? This hotel has facilities measuring 6997 square feet (650 square meters), including banquet facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Emerald Lake Lodge features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Event facilities measuring 6997 square feet (650 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services.
Emerald Lake Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6997
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
Emerald Lake Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Skiing - cross-country on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Emerald Lake Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.