Please enter your travel dates.
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Downtown Banff lodge with fine dining, spa, near ski/hiking
A stay at Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge places you in the heart of Banff, convenient to Banff National Park Information Centre and Upper Hot Springs.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau and Canadian Ski Museum West.
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Banff? This hotel has 2500 square feet (225 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The rugged Rockies form a dramatic backdrop to this lodge-style hotel. The lobby's focal point is a huge wood-burning fireplace built of rundle rock, a stone that originates in the Canadian Rockies. Canadian artwork is displayed on the walls.
Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge is home to the Evergreen restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Chefs prepare contemporary Canadian specialties in the open-concept kitchen. Room service is available.
The Grotto Spa features a mineral soaking pool, eucalyptus steam room, spa tub, fitness centre, and personalized facial and body treatments. This Banff hotel is smoke-free; fines apply for smoking outside designated smoking areas.
Complimentary wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access are also available.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Health club
- Currency exchange
- Concierge services
- Free on-street parking
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2500
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 225
- Tour assistance
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Evergreen Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Menu highlights (subject to change) include:
- Breakfast: Mountain Sunrise Omelette, Pancake Trilogy, Breakfast Quesadilla, Fresh Fruit Crepes, House-made Granola
- Lunch: Pacific Halibut & Chips, Certified Angus Beef Burger, Charbroiled Alberta Steak Sandwich, Hummus Platter
- Dinner: Alberta AAA Beef Tenderloin, Paddle River Elk Medallions, Hand Made Fettuccini with Seafood, Vegetarian Trio
The restaurant also offers a wide selection of premium Canadian and international wines.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
The Grotto Spa is a nature-inspired oasis, accented with natural rock and overlooking a sunken garden. Water flows over rundle rocks into a mineral soaking pool. Spa guests also enjoy access to the fitness center, spa tub, and eucalyptus steam room. Treatments include:
- Swedish Relaxation Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Therapeutic Massage
- Lemongrass Body Treatment
- Classic European Facial
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.