Availability: Brewster's Mountain Lodge
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Loft)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Brewster)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Downtown Banff hotel with complimentary continental breakfast
With a stay at Brewster's Mountain Lodge, you'll be centrally located in Banff, steps from Canada House Gallery and minutes from Canadian Ski Museum West.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brewster's Mountain Lodge Amenities
Recreational amenities at Brewster's Mountain Lodge include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Business-related amenities at this 3.0-star property include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. This property also offers a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Brewster's Mountain Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Spa tub
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Brewster's Mountain Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CAD 5.25 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 5.25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.