Availability: Banff Aspen Lodge
Lodge with Wi-Fi in Banff National Park
When you stay at Banff Aspen Lodge in Banff, you'll be in a national park and minutes from Banff National Park Information Centre and Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau.
This eco-friendly hotel is close to Upper Hot Springs and Banff Gondola.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a sauna and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Banff Aspen Lodge.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Banff? This hotel has facilities measuring 346 square feet (32.15 square meters), including a meeting/conference room. Free self parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Banff Aspen Lodge Amenities
Banff Aspen Lodge provides a complimentary Continental breakfast each morning. The resort features 2 outdoor spa tubs with an outdoor fireplace, a sauna, and a steam room. A meeting room, a fax/copy machine, and Internet terminals are offered (surcharge). The lodge includes secure ski and bicycle storage and café.
Multilingual staff can provide Banff sightseeing tour assistance. The lobby provides a fireplace, complimentary newspapers, and a safe deposit box at the 24-hour front desk. Dry cleaning/laundry service is offered (surcharge). Parking is complimentary only during stay.
- Steam room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 346
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 32.15
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary Continental breakfast daily.
Guests relax in 2 spa tubs, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Banff Aspen Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Audubon Green Leaf Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.