Availability: Lord Baltimore Hotel
Superior Double Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Single QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double QueenMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children)
Grand Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Queen Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Downtown hotel near the Inner Harbor.
With a stay at Lord Baltimore Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Baltimore, steps from Hopkins Plaza and minutes from Maryland Women's Heritage Center.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of St. Paul's Episcopal Church and Battle Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 439 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available on weekends for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Baltimore? This hotel has 18,700 square feet (1737 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lord Baltimore Hotel Amenities
Towering over the Baltimore skyline at 23 stories with 440 guest rooms, the hotel offers more than 20,000 square feet of meeting, banquet and event space. Lord Baltimore Hotel offers a magnificent and historic 1928 grand ballroom that features Baccarat crystal chandeliers and a mirrored replica Versailles Dining Room. The in-house café serves Starbuck’s coffee. Following the 2014 renovation and restoration, all guest rooms and public spaces feature authentic and unique designs that incorporate state-of-the-art technology while embracing historic ambiance.
In the basement is a fitness center equipped with 3 exercise bikes, 2 cross-trainers, 4 treadmills, free weights, and a weight machine. For a discounted fee, guests can use the facilities at the Brick Bodies health club 1 block away.
Valet parking is available for a surcharge. Nearby parking for a surcharge and metered street parking are also available.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 439
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1928
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1737
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 18,700
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
The French Kitchen - This contemporary, softly lit restaurant contrasts with the opulent, French Renaissance feel of the lobby one flight up. During the week, breakfast and lunch buffets are served. At night, steak and seafood dominate, complemented by wine from the glassed-in wine cellar in the rear.
Bistro 20 West - Tucked in a corner off the lobby, the bar has a club-like feel, with paneled walls and maroon wall-to-wall carpet. Twelve seats line the L-shaped wooden bar, and clusters of chairs are spread throughout the rest of the dark room. Features cocktails and a lighter fare menu.
The Coffee Bar - Located off the lobby, this café serves breakfast, lunch, and coffee. Lunch includes sandwiches and salads.
In addition to the hotel's fitness center, guests can use the facilities at two downtown Baltimore health clubs: Brick Bodies, located one block away (discounted fee), and the Downtown Athletic Club one mile away (fee charged). Mount Pleasant, an 18-hole public golf course, is 10 miles north. On warm days, paddleboats are available to rent at the Inner Harbor; water taxis and tour boats also navigate the waterfront.
Guests under 18 are not allowed in certain recreation facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Lord Baltimore Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 31.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.