Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Spa)
- One King Bed
Double Double with Bunk Beds
- Two Double Beds
- One King Bed
Baltimore luxury hotel near National Aquarium in Baltimore
With a stay at Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Baltimore, steps from Hopkins Plaza and minutes from Maryland Women's Heritage Center.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of St. Paul's Episcopal Church and Battle Monument.
Make yourself at home in one of the 202 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Frette Italian sheets. Relax and take in city views from the privacy of your room. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have makeup/shaving mirrors and designer toiletries.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Baltimore? This hotel has 6244 square feet (580 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
During your stay at the Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel, we invite you to take advantage of all our hotel has to offer. Enjoy a meal or cocktail at the on-site B&O American Brasserie, or join us in the living room every evening between 5 and 6pm for a complimentary hosted evening wine reception or in the morning for complimentary coffee and tea.
We provide in-room dining 24 hours a day, as well as 24 hour access to our fitness and business center. For your business and leisure needs complimentary wireless high-speed internet access is available and our valet team will be happy to assist you with parking your car, with full in-and-out privileges, for a fee.
The Monaco is a pet-friendly hotel, with no breed or size restrictions or any additional fees or deposits. If your pet cannot travel with you we will provide you a companion goldfish for the duration of your stay.
The Monaco offers 6200 square feet of meeting space in 6 flexible meeting rooms to accommodate both large and small groups. Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support is available to assist with all of your meeting needs.
The Monaco is a smoke-free property.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Number of floors - 14
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 580
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1906
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6244
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
The Hotel Monaco Baltimore, a Kimpton Hotel, features an on-site restaurant and bar that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The B&O American Brasserie is a stylish retreat for friends to gather and socialize in a delightful environment.
The innovative menu offers American brasserie style dishes with a decidedly playful twist. The menu includes a large selection of small plates, charcuterie, cheeses, pizzas and flat breads as well as a full a la carte menu of robust dishes inspired by the rustic foods of Italy, France and Spain. At the bar, guests can relax in the whimsical and playful surroundings to reminisce on the adventures of the day.
To ensure availability we strongly encourage guests to make reservations prior to arrival.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.