Availability: Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin-Downtown
Downtown Austin hotel with prime lake location
With a stay at Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin-Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Austin, steps from Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge and minutes from Austin Children's Museum.
This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Austin City Hall and Moody Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 413 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include concierge services, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has 9000 square feet (810 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin-Downtown Amenities
Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin-Downtown sits on the shore of Town Lake, within blocks of museums, shops, entertainment, and government buildings. The hotel is close enough to city highlights that many guests prefer to explore the area on foot. Valet and self parking are available for a surcharge.
The outdoor splash pool provides a view of the lake and its surroundings, and a fitness center open 24 hours offers a range of equipment. The lobby houses the chavez restaurant and a full-service Starbucks coffee shop.
About 9,000 square feet (810 square meters) of meeting space is available, including a ballroom that accommodates 450 guests. A business center offers high-speed Internet access, faxing, printing, and copying (surcharges).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 810
- Conference space size (feet) - 9000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Starbucks - Serving coffee drinks, pastries, and a selection of breakfast items and sandwiches. Open from early morning to late evening.
Onsite dining options also include chavez restaurant, available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, in-room dining, and poolside service.
The fitness center provides stationary bikes, a stair machine, a treadmill, strength-training equipment, and free weights. The hotel's outdoor splash pool is open year-round.
Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin-Downtown is adjacent to Town Lake's 10-mile trail, which is suitable for jogging, walking, and biking. Lake activities include canoeing, kayaking, and paddle boating.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin-Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.