Availability: Hyatt Regency Austin
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Downtown Austin hotel on Lady Bird Lake
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Austin, you'll be centrally located in Austin, walking distance from Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge and close to Austin Children's Museum.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Austin City Hall and Moody Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 448 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Austin? This hotel has 22,000 square feet (2044 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Austin Amenities
Set on the shore of Lady Bird Lake, this centrally-located downtown Austin hotel is adjacent to the famous "Bat Bridge." Guests are within walking distance of the entertainment districts, including SoCo, Warehouse District, 2nd Street and Sixth Street. Guests can take advantage of the lake locale by taking a bike ride around the Lady Bird Lake Trail or paddling a canoe. On site, guests can relax by the pool or workout in the 24-hour gym.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 22,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Conference center
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
SWB - Located on the second level of hotel atrium. Contemporary decor and glass wall overlooking Austin skyline. Features regional and wood-fired cuisine made with fresh seasonal ingredients.
Marker 10 Spirits & Cuisine - Upscale lounge overlooking Town Lake. Serves tapas, cocktails, beer, and wine. Features live music and several large, flat-screen TVs.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center has cardio equipment, Nautilus machines, and free weights. Guests can step outside to the sundeck for a dip in the large pool or a soak in the spa tub with views of Town Lake and the Austin skyline. For a closer look at the scenery, the hotel rents mountain bikes for a ride on the 9-mile Town Lake Trail, located outside the back of the hotel. Both adult's and children's bikes are available.
Capital Cruises, which departs directly from the Hyatt's boat dock on Town Lake, offers seasonal opportunities for fun on the water. They have everything from paddle boats and canoes to dinner cruises for up to 80 people.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Regency Austin Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Please note: A non-refundable cancellation policy within 45 days applies to the following travel dates: April 10-11, 2015.
Hyatt Bed and Breakfast
Book a stay in a Bed and Breakfast rate category starting now, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Daily breakfast for 2 in hotel restaurant
- Late check-out until 1 PM