Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Double Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Two Double Beds
4.5-star family-friendly Auckland hotel near Sky Tower
With a stay at Quay West Suites Auckland, you'll be centrally located in Auckland, steps from Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre and Britomart Transport Centre.
This 4.5-star hotel is close to Sky Tower and University of Auckland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include direct-dial phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and audiovisual equipment. Planning an event in Auckland? This hotel has 4284 square feet (398 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Quay West Suites Auckland provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4284 square feet (398 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Quay West Suites Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Number of floors - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4284
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 398
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Upstairs Cafe and Bar - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 26 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 14 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 28 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 46 per night
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.