Book your room at Park Regis Auckland
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Auckland hotel near Sky Tower
With a stay at Park Regis Auckland, you'll be centrally located in Auckland, steps from Westfield Downtown Shopping Centre and Britomart Transport Centre.
This family-friendly hotel is close to Sky Tower and University of Auckland.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional features at this Victorian hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Regis Auckland features a sauna and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Park Regis Auckland is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access (30.90 NZD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (5.10 NZD per 30 minutes surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must present a valid credit card upon check-in. Only registered guests are allowed to access the hotel. For more information, please contact the hotel using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 17-26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 30.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 5.10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NZD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: NZD 100 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.