Please enter your travel dates.
Orleans Deluxe King
- One King Bed
Orleans Deluxe 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Hotel in Atlantic City near Steel Pier
With a stay at Showboat Atlantic City in Atlantic City, you'll be minutes from Atlantic City Historical Museum and Steel Pier.
This casino resort is within close proximity of Atlantic City Art Center and Garden Pier.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1329 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature handheld showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or a health club. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort's dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
On the beach and boardwalk, Home to the House of Blues and 9 dining and entertainment experiences, Showboat is where Bourbon Street meets the Boardwalk.This 1329 room resort is artfully themed after New Orleans Mardi Gras and even delights guests with an indoor Mardi Gras Parade. Offering guests an array of dining and nightlife choices as well as a 3500 square foot luxury spa.Showboat is the proud home to the famous House of Blues Music Hall, a legendary venue featuring world class entertainment, the three level night spot Club Worship and of course the ultra chic Foundation Room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1329
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 7
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Now open! Table 31's Chris Scarduzio has opened his second Jersey Shore eatery, a combination steakhouse and sushi lounge. The new venue encompasses a late night lounge with live entertainment, bottle service and small-plates fare. The contemporary décor offers the perfect setting for a memorable evening. Come get acquainted with your new favorite restaurant!
Located on the casino level of Showboat, Scarduzio's serves the finest in steaks, chops, chicken & seafood. Meat lovers will enjoy premium USDA Prime beef grilled to your specifications; naturally raised pasture fed with an all vegetarian diet, hormone and antibiotic free USDA certified prime cuts of beef and lamb exclusively from DeBragga - one of the premier NYC butchers located in the heart of the meatpacking district. Also, indulge in the classic Sushi and Raw bar selections.
The HOB Restaurant features a distinctive American menu with influences from the Pacific Rim in an exotic décor with French-carved mahogany, Oriental carpets and intimate booths.
Canal Street Bread & Sandwich Company offers gourmet crepes, pan pizza, healthy salads, sandwiches and desserts.
Casa di Napoli boasts a lively atmosphere with signature Italian dishes including brick oven pizza.
French Quarter Buffet features the dishes of New Orleans on the freshest buffet in Atlantic City as chefs prepare food right in front of your eyes.
The Mansion Café, modeled after a southern home serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the menu has something for everyone.
Royal Noodle House offers authentic Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese noodles, rice, and dim-sum dishes.
Starbucks offers signature drinks, including freshly brewed coffee, lattes and other specialty coffee drinks as well as a lection of pastry, selection including fresh croissants, assorted muffins, and scones.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Dock nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per night
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.