Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
- 1 king
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- 1 king
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Hotel set four blocks from boardwalk and beach
Located in Atlantic City, Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel is in the entertainment district and minutes from Atlantic City Convention Center and Tanger Outlets The Walk.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Dante Hall Theater of the Arts and Atlantic City Outlets.
Make yourself at home in one of the 502 air-conditioned guestrooms. Premium TV channels and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as multi-line phones with voice mail.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and express check-out. Planning an event in Atlantic City? This hotel has 23500 square feet (2183 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This 15-story Atlantic City hotel is only four blocks from the boardwalk. On-site amenities include a fitness center with exercise stations, treadmills, and stair steppers, plus a heated indoor pool, and in summer, an outdoor spa tub and sundeck.
The business center stays open 24 hours a day; banquet and conference facilities measure 23,500 square feet. The Sheraton provides both event catering and wedding services.
The hotel houses a large collection of memorabilia and photos from the annual Miss America pageants in Atlantic City, including shoes, gowns, and tiaras. This is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 15
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2183
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Parking garage
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Year Built 1997
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 23500
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Boulevard's Café - Open for breakfast. Skyline view. Also home of the Shoe Bar, serving nightly cocktails.
Tun Tavern Brewery and Restaurant - This pub-style restaurant and bar serves steaks, seafood, and other entrées for lunch and dinner, and hosts many special events. Nightclub atmosphere.
The fitness center at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel features weight stations, stair steppers, and treadmills. There is a heated indoor pool and an outdoor spa tub and sundeck, open seasonally.
There are several golf courses in close proximity, including Brigantine (6 miles), Seaview (10 miles), and Harbor Pines (10 miles).
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room, Pet maximum weight in lb is
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95-14.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Tun Tavern's VIP card
Membership Benefits include:
- Two for one dinner entrées: one complimentary dinner entrée with the purchase of any dinner entrée, valued $16.99 and above. Discount will be given on Entrée of equal or lesser value up to a maximum discount of $20. One discount per table. Only valid on Mondays.
- Mondays: half price on house margaritas
- Tuesdays: buy one appetizer and get one for free
- Wednesdays 9 PM - 2 AM: pitchers of beer $8.00, wings 35 cents
- Any Time, Any Day: $1 off on all beer types, wines, or cocktails