Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Atlanta hotel, complimentary wi-fi
With a stay at The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree in Atlanta, you'll be minutes from Margaret Mitchell Square and Centennial Olympic Park.
This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of AmericasMart and Rialto Center for the Performing Arts.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and wedding services. Additional features include a television in the lobby, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Atlanta? This hotel has 500 square feet (46 square meters) of space consisting of banquet facilities and a meeting/conference room. Self parking is available onsite, and additional parking (subject to charges) can be found nearby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree is in downtown Atlanta, four blocks from the Georgia Aquarium and five blocks from the Children's Museum and CNN Center.
Clean, contemporary design flows through the public and private areas of this hotel. The property includes a 24-hour business center, two meeting rooms, a fitness center, and a restaurant with a balcony that overlooks Peachtree Street.
Complimentary amenities include wired Internet access, coffee, and newspapers.
The Ellis Hotel on Peachtree has a women's-only floor that features a secured entry, upgraded amenities including slippers, curling and straightening irons, and a kiss cam to say goodnight to loved ones.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 16
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1913
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 46
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Complimentary reception
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 500
- Self parking
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower only
- Turndown service
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
TERRACE on Peachtree - The menu supports regional farmers and fisherman by using organic and local ingredients in its dishes. The hotel consulted Michel Nischan, award-winning cookbook author and food policy activist, on the re-conception of Terrace as a green/sustainable restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.