Availability: Courtyard Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Quality)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Norcross (Duluth - Norcross)
With a stay at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners in Norcross (Duluth - Norcross), you'll be close to The Forum on Peachtree Parkway and Global Mall.
This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Malibu Grand Prix and Georgia Perimeter College.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary weekday newspapers and coffee/tea makers.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Courtyard Atlanta Norcross / Peachtree Corners Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.